|Home||» Products||» Container Liners||» Container Liner|
Container Liner Bags
Shipment, packaging and handling adds considerable amount in the final cost of the product. So to reduce such cost, we offer our customers Container Liner that is suitable for packing bulk dry material like wheat, coffee, malt, fertilizers, sugar, soda ash, petrochemicals, oil seeds, pulses with a host of others. As a container liner Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter we offer our customers only perfectly webbed and UV stabilized liners that not only minimize handling and packaging cost but also provides secure, effective and clean packaging.
WHAT IS CONTAINER LINER?
Liner is made of fabric in the shape of a bag that differs in size ranging from 20 feet to 40 feet. It is perfect for transporting dry materials in wagons, trucks and other heavy duty vehicles and is superior than sack or FIBC (jumbo bags, big bags, 1 ton bags). The fine stitching assists proper weight management of the product that is present inside the container liner and protects goods from contamination or any other sort of damage.
The liner bag is arranged inside ISO container is supported with loops or straps and provides easy moving and location of the container. The front side of the container liner assist easy deposition of materials from loading ports after which the head-on is tied or closely stitched.
After the shipment of the product on the desired location, the customer opens the head-on of the liner and unpack or empty the material that is present inside the container liner by tilting, trailer, parking the trailer on a ramp or using cranes. After unpacking, the material can be transferred into the tank or straightaway into packaging machines.
Benefits Of Using Container Liner
- Cost-efficient Packaging (approx 90% minimization in the final cost of the product)
- Reduced Handling Cost at loading as well as unloading end (more than 95% saving at handling cost)
- Huge saving in transportation which can pack more than 20% material in a 20 feet container resulting reduced cargo per ton.
- Less time utilization to load and unload the container.
- A better option than sack because there is no chance of falling of the flow able products, thus providing a safe and secure transportation.
- Reduction in disposal of packaging material (we also take back our packaging material).
- To suit the requirements of the customers and according to the applicability of products, we offer tailor made liners in different sizes and shapes.
- There is no need to clean the container before loading products in the container liner. Just place the liner and remove when the products are unloaded.
Material used for liner:Based on the product that is to be transported, the material used for liner is decided. There are 3 basic materials.
1. Laminated woven PP/PE fabric.
This is a woven PP/PE fabric with lamination on both sides or on single side. Liners made out of this fabric give complete protection against moisture, dust etc. this fabric does not allow air to pass thru it or in other words its not breathable.
2. Unlaminated woven PP/PE fabric.
This is a woven PP/PE fabric without lamination. This fabric allows some air to pass through it or in other words its breathable. This property of the fabric helps in dissipating heat if the product filled is hot or gives out heat. Also this liner is useful for transport of agro products as fresh air is always in contact with the product, extending its shelf life. Used in coffee, wheat, rice, potato, carrot, seeds, non sensitive industrial products such as soda ash, fly ash.
3. PE Film.
Liners made out of PE films offer 100% protection against moisture and dust. The high quality welds ensure that not even air can pass thru the joints. The front of the liner is attached with a woven flexible Bulk Head with arrangements for hanging steel bars. This liner is used for highly sensitive products in petrochemicals and chemical industry.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF Container Liners
Size of the Container Liner- there are three basic sizes available for ISO containers, that are listed below:
The foremost aim of our company is to provide customer satisfaction that is why we supply liners in various sizes according to the load of the product.
Methods of Loading the Liner: There are several easy loading methods that are listed below:
1. Blower- Pneumatic blowers provides high volume and efficient material & air moving capacity in the container liner. The blower pipes are attached to long chutes of the liner mouth because of which the material is directly blown inside the liner reducing the effect of leftover products. To assist faster filing of the liner there can be up to three mouths in a single liner and the vent spout helps the air to pass through the liner. Being a celebrated technique, it is ideal for quick and contamination free loading.
2. Conveyor- The liner has a broad mouth through which the conveyor enters to the container. The product that is to be loaded is dropped on a portable conveyor that further pushes or throws the product into the container. When the container gets filled with the products, the motor vehicle on which the container is placed is moved forward.
3. Manual Filing- It is a simple technique which requires hand operation of loading the product inside the container.
4. Top Loading- The container used to facilitate this type of technique have an appropriate opening. The liner placed inside the container contains long chutes that are gravity filled and supports easy loading from the top.
5. Gravity Filling- To carry out effortless loading using this technique the liner should possess a suitable loading port. The material that is to be tossed is dropped on a conveyor or pipe from an overhead preserving facility that transfers the product to the container (by gravity).
Unloading the Liner- There are a number ways using which the products can be easily unloaded from the container to the desired location. One of the far-framed and simplest methods to unload the materials is to bend the container in the opposite direction. Under gravity or using pneumatic force the the material easily flows out of the container by simply opening the bottom of the liner.
Some Special Kinds of Container Liner- The above picture illustrates a liner that ships skin and hydes into the container. To reserve the skin and hydes from any kind of damage or decay these are covered with a layer of salt. When the applied salt comes in contact with the container, it forms a galvanic cell which leads to dense corrosion on its metal body. Container liners were designed to reduce such an impact of corrosion, providing a leak proof surface on which forklifts and pallet trucks can move. The forklift directly goes into the container liner and inserts the material inside the liner. When the container is loaded with the materials its liners is closed. This liner also supports easy transferal of even half materials to the container. When the material is loaded, the end of the liner is closed, hence ensuring safe packaging of the products.